10/21/10
Nick had to work a Freshman game today, so he was unable to go with me to my OB appointment. He asked my mom if she would go with me so I wouldn't have to go by myself, which meant a lot to her and to me :)
Everything is going great and we get to find out what we are having next month!! Heart beat was just about 140 bpm, and Dr. Goldfain said the baby is progressing nicely :) Very happy :)
It is indescribable hearing your babies heart beat. I still can't believe we are blessed with such a miracle! And it's actually happening to us! We've talked about having kids for years, but now it's real and I absolutely love every minute.
I have been getting headaches lately, which could be due to the pregnancy, or from classes. haha Not sure which one. Thankfully, I've taken two finals, and am down to Clinical on Monday mornings and class on Thursday afternoons. Much better than class Tues, Wed & Thurs.
After my appointment today, I had a horrible headache, and Nick was my saviour! He rubbed down my neck and shoulders, and released my pressure points!! This girl is headache free!! It was a bad one too! I love him very much and I feel so blessed to have him as my husband.
That was my day, hope yours was good too :)
Jenna Koch
No comments:
Post a Comment