Have I mentioned how much I love summer? Nick and I bought a little baby pool for our little fishy, Jaelyn! She absolutely loves it! Even Bailey has joined in on our fun! She just giggles, coo's and splashed non-stop! I love it. You always imagine what being a mommy is going to be like, but nothing compares to what it really is like. Jaelyn is our entire world and she makes every day better!
We went to the doctor yesterday because Jaelyn had a minor cough. I really wanted to get in before the weekend, just in case something more developed and the office was closed. She did end up having a minor ear infection in her left ear. The doctor said it was a good thing we brought it in because we caught it early. She is taking Amoxicillin now, and seems to be doing fine.
Nick starts back full time at work again next week, which I am not excited about. It's hard having an AT for a husband when it was just me, I can't imagine how it will be with a baby. Late hours, and long days. I feel bad for him, but he really does love his job, so that's all that really matters.
Here are some more recent pictures of Jaelyn :)
I really am going to get better at blogging, I promise (crossing fingers).
Jenna

No comments:
Post a Comment