Baby Koch

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

4th month check up

Today was a great day.  Little miss Jaelyn slept in until 9am, ate, then fell back asleep until 12.  This has been her usual schedule, but this last week, she had been on somebody else's schedule.  I think she was all out of whack because she decided that yesterday was the day she was going to pop out her first tooth!  We had been expecting this tooth to pop through for some time now, because she had been drooling all over the place and her hands were her new favorite chew toy. 

After nursing last night, Jaelyn took my finger (mind you, I scrubbed vigorously before hand because I was planning on checking-dirty hands-ick!), and started chewing on my ring finger knuckle.  That was when I felt the little dagger!  I was shocked because, although I was expecting it soon, I didn't think she would get her first tooth so soon.  Let the teething adventures begin!

So, today we went to the Dr. for Jae's 4 month well check.  I do not look forward to these appointments because I hate having to put her through getting shots.  She did really well though and got two pretty awesome band aids!

Her current measurements are; height: 26 inches, weight: 13lbs 10oz, head circ.: 16 inches

Mama's big girl keeps on getting bigger whether I want her to or not! 

She is currently wearing size 3-6 months, and size 2 shoes.



Her current activity consists of, rolling all over the place, screaming, coo-ing and giggling (especially at her daddy), smiling at people she recognizes and wanting her mama around those she doesn't recognize.  She still loves music and watching TV.  We are solely a crib sleeper and she still sleeps 12+ hours a night.  Things are just perfect, and I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

Love,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment