Baby Koch

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scentsy

I have recently began selling Scentsy, because 1.  I personally LOVE the product, and 2. it is a good way of making a little cash on the side (since going to school, working part time, and raising our baby makes it harder to make ends meet sometimes).  I am really excited too!  I just received my hostess' pack in the mail today and I (once again) indulged in all of the amazing fragrances available.  Since I got the "Lenox" warmer in my "pack", Nick and I decided to try it out in our bedroom with the scent "Berry Blush".  It smells so delicious and it filled the entire East side of our house with its amazing scent!! I took a picture of the warmer at night because it lit up our walls with little hearts. Adorable!




If you have any questions, or would like to get in contact with me, please send me an email at jfelesena01@yahoo.com

I have omitted my phone number because this is a public site, and I do not want need my number to be public knowledge :)

Thanks!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment