Baby Koch

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scentsy

I have recently decided to join Scentsy under April P. (as I have mentioned before), and I recently got my order in! I am so excited to see all the FREE stuff and half price stuff I got from hosting a PARTY!  If you are interested in Scentsy, hosting a party, or would like to order some of their product, please let me know!! Check out all the FREE stuff  got for hosting!!!

I see Scentsy as an investment.  Yankee Candles can cost you up to $35 and once they are gone, they are gone! With Scentsy, you can buy more wax for your burner, and they have SO many CUTE designs!!  If you would like the Fall./Winter catalog, or to smell the scents available, do not hesitate to contact me! My email is jfelesena01@yahoo.com, and my website is https://jekoch.scentsy.us/Home


Also, please let me know if you are interested in hosting a party.  This is a great way to learn more about scentsy, a chance to smell all the different available waxes, and the potential to earn some FREE stuff or maybe even some half price items! Good deal if you ask me!!
 
Thank you!!
 
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment